On Tytan's 3rd birthday Meredith unexpectedly passed away. They think it was a brain aneurism. The hurt we are going through is unexplainable. I know that it will never go away we will just learn to deal with it better. He was an amazing man who always made me feel like a daughter. We love him so much and will miss him always. We hope to be able to help our children always remember him and know how much he loves them. They were extremely special to him. There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't have them with him. While in the hospital after having quadruple bypass surgery his only concern was that we got home to our boys. He didn't like them being taken care of by others. He also told Karen that she needed to go home so that she could watch Tytan while I worked that he would be fine and home soon but he didn't want Tytan left with the maid. He loved more than anyone I know and it was very apparent by the turn out for his funeral. We had to have it at the High School because we would not all fit and still it was standing room only in the auditorium that holds over 600. We have felt so much love from this community during this particularly difficult time. I am so grateful to live here. I'm especially grateful to my Father in Heaven and savior Jesus Christ who made it possible for families to be forever. I know that we will all be together again and look forward to that day!
Meredith's Favorite Quote:
"I am one of his witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears.
-BRUCE R. MCCONKIE
Thanks Janet for taking all these pictures for us. We really appreciate it.
What beautiful pictures. I am so sorry for everything you guys have gone through and are going through. He was deeply loved by all of you and such a great man. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOur hearts are with you.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sad thing. What a blessing the Gospel is at a time like this.
Hugs to you all.
Laurice,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time.
Marisa